1 Source is looking for a Functional Analyst/Tester to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Department of Energy (DOE) to develop, design, and perform feasibility studies and functional systems analysis for complex integrated information management systems. Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configuration Management Support for complex integrated management systems while maintaining quality assurance
- Provide business process re-engineering support such as, but not limited to, design of alternative strategies, development and monitoring of functional tests and assistance in the implementation of solutions
- Provide fiscal support as well as security analysis, human factor analysis, and data analysis support
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Validate that software meets requirements/acceptance criteria
- Design and conduct both manual and automated tests
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment
- Apply quality engineering principals and best practices throughout SDLC
- Provide support and documentation
- Testing on applications built using .Net, SharePoint, and SQL
- Top Secret security clearance or DOE “Q” clearance is required
- TS/SCI security clearance is strongly preferred
- Washington, DC
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.