Scientific Games is dedicated to being the industry’s only global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
Our products continue to grow from proven successful brands. Scientific Games’ compelling content and proprietary solutions engage players and empower customers because of our use of cutting-edge technology, products, and content including
• Electronic gaming machines for commercial and tribal casinos, video lottery, central determination, licensed betting office, arcade and bingo markets
• An extensive library of proprietary and licensed brand game content, that includes some of the hottest entertainment brands, designed to maximize player enjoyment and operator’s return on investment
• Innovative electronic table games, card shufflers, chip sorters, multi-terminal and multi-game configurations linked to virtual, hybrid and live games
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Join us and let’s make games!
The Senior Software Engineer works within the GDK (Game Development Kit) organization on the GDK framework team to support the development of compelling game experiences for casino products. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver high quality and timely software for all assigned projects. It will require the development, support, and maintenance of a reusable gaming framework used by multiple game studios across the globe. This position must demonstrate a high degree of initiative and is accountable for the thorough implementation of all tasks assigned.
• Utilize technical knowledge to complete design, development, testing, and integration of software tasks and projects.
• Develop expert knowledge of GDK code base and subsystems and contribute to its development, advancement, and maintenance.
• Work closely with other departments on identifying and creating reusable software components.
• Work independently to design and implement solutions for projects and tasks of moderate to high complexity.
• Provide timely, accurate project reports and information to lead.
• Works with, and develops relationships with, other team members as needed to meet team goals.
• Maintain up to date knowledge on new programming methods, best coding practices, and new software technologies.
• Maintain understanding of competitive products and technology.
• Develop strong knowledge of Scientific Games development processes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree.
• Typically requires a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a software development team.
• C# or C++ development
• UI Development
• Windows Programming
• Development tools including IDEs, debuggers and source control systems
• Software Development processes
• Knowledge of Unity 3D is highly preferred.
• Game Development
• Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Agile Development practices
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.