- Hadoop administrator – Cloudera, Kafka, Hbase, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Chef
- Ability to tune cluster, screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- HDFS support and maintenance
- Collaborating with application teams to perform Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system's capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Cloudera Manager Enterprise, etc
- Working knowledge of Linux
Job Type: Contract
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.