• Strong communication skills for interaction with both technical and business professionals
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure especially VMware
• Propose and deploy new hardware and software environments requires for Hadoop and to expand existing environments
• Setup new Hadoop users and setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principles and testing HDS,HIVE,PIG,HBASE,MR access for the newly created users
• Cluster Maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes
• Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters, MR routines and monitoring Jobs, capacity planning, security and cluster connectivity
• Manage HDFS File system, review Hadoop log files
• Diligently collaborate with the infrastructure, network, database, application and BI teams to deliver high data quality and availability
• Collaborating with the application team/client to install OS and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required
• Ability to forecast and plan capacity
• Automation of tasks
• Offshore coordination
• Experience in handling large volumes of data, understanding the requirements for data analytics models and scheduling data feeds
• Ability to learn and migrate to new technologies (object based)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.