Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking a well-qualified Helpdesk/Network Operations Center Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Thrive services a vast array of clients in multiple industries ranging in size from SMB to enterprise. This person would be responsible for proactively monitoring our client's infrastructure, performing 1st response remediation/triage and escalating issues. This role would also be assisting with end user desktop and server support.
• Intermediate understanding server, network, and cloud infrastructure
• Ability to quickly identify the root cause of a problem and effect on the client’s ability to operate. (i.e. is the internet down due to the firewall being offline or an ISP outage)
• Able and comfortable with logging into various types of devices to perform initial checks and remediation steps
• Detail oriented. This position requires 99.999% accuracy. Every alert must be acknowledged, processed and tracked with a scheduled follow up
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Mobile Devices (Android & IOS), ActiveSync, VPN, and Office 365
• Ability to retain knowledge from previous issues and apply to future problems without necessarily having to remotely access a client’s workstation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and cheerful individual with professional appearance with a strong desire to provide quality support and customer service
Experience with SNMP, PowerShell, WMI, Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, Fortinet, VMWare and RMM tools is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
• A highly competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Benefits
• Generous vacation/PTO policy
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.