In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Newport Beach, CA. This position may require some travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 3 years of experience in informatica
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• At least 1 year of experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
• Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
• Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
• Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
• Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• CI / CD exposure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
We are a team of more than 200,000 people delivering consulting, technology, and next-generation digital services to help our clients create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From codethons to hackathons, apprenticeships opportunities, learning programs at Stanford and Purdue, and training in advanced technologies from partners like Udacity, we help you build on what you already know and push you to be all that you can be – as a technologist, and as a human being. And we give you opportunities to begin to start making a difference first to your local ecosystem. After all great things begin from home.
We are investing in building our workforce, with local talent, in various geographies. We are already setting up four delivery and innovation centers in the United States of America – in Indiana, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and North Carolina – and are recruiting locally from schools in the USA.
We actively work in the communities that we do business in and extend our CSR activities beyond philanthropy to encompass holistic community development programs. For example, we work through the Infosys Foundation with the underprivileged in India, through Infosys Foundation USA to bring computer science education to those in underrepresented communities, and through the Infosys Science Foundation to recognize outstanding researchers.
Learning & Development: You will have a plethora of opportunities to learn and grow through on-the-job training and various training programs.
· Growth: You will be working with the diverse and brightest minds in the industry to build new, disruptive and game-changing technology.
· Work Life Balance: You will also be able to maintain work-life balance through various types of leaves.
· Relocation : Your relocation expenses will be taken care of as per the policy if involved.
· Lifestyle & Healthcare : Various wellness initiatives are also conducted.
Java, .NET, Big Data, ETL, Data Analytics, Data Scienc, Business Intelligence, Business Analyst, Mainframe, Network & Security, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SAP, Oracle ERP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DBA, Content Management System, Web Content Management System, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence etc
Domain : Financial, Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, Telecom, Retail, CPG, Logistics, Manufacturing, Communications, Utilities, Energy, Automotive, E-Commerce etc
Round 1: Technical round : Video call through WebEx
Round 2 : HR round : Telephonic discussion
Note : If needed, you may have to go through a few more technical rounds.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.