Top 3 skills:
- PL/SQL and UNIX scripting
- 3+ years’ experience Informatica development and ETL
- 3+ years’ experience PL/SQL
-3+ years Unix Scripting
-2-3 years Relational Database experience
- 2-3+ years development experience against RESTful APIs
- 5+ minimum of Informatica/Data Warehouse experience
- Strong Communication skills for end use interaction
- Experience with DB2 or Oracle
- Experience with working on a Scrum Agile team
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Experience with Informatica Axon and Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC)
- Experience with Tableau and SAP Business Objects
- Experience working in DevOps environment
The primary role and responsibility for this individual is to develop and enhance regulatory and governmental reports for the expansion of the Corporate DB2 data warehouse. Duties will include both new development and break fixes including the creation of new Informatica workflows, transition of outdated ETLs to new Informatica workflows / mappings, or modification of existing ones. In this Agile environment sprints are normally 3 weeks long with 2-3 stories per sprint, 3-4 points each. The ETL developer will perform development of these stories with peer review by taking functional requirements and meeting with users to gather requirements and develop solutions. The ETL developer will also be eventually included into Production Support rotation.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.