Technology Engineer will be responsible of installation best-in-class technical support to a global customer base. Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
maintenance and troubleshooting for application and 3rd party issues in development, QA and production environments support. Internal & External ongoing troubleshooting support to different units. Preventive and learning mode support of existing and new Software Releases as per project directives; product and account versatility.
• Perform infra support to internal and external customers through high-standard deliverables, following company methodology (in some cases defining the methodology and guidelines)
• Setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environment
• Provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams during all product life cycle phases
• Optimize build process: Implement latest tools and Improve existing utilities
• Configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, QA, UAT, production) for internal and external users
• Ongoing troubleshooting environment operability problems and services in critical and non-critical paths by using internal and external knowledge bases to ensure maximum environment availability
• Provide environment related expertise to all stakeholders (e.g. development, QA, customer) throughout the product lifecycle
• Understand environment structure and provide planning of environments to accommodate development and system test needs
• Providing 24/6 On-call support
Technical Business Skills
• 3+ year experience in Middleware installation, configuration and administration (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo, HTTP Server, JBOSS, Tomcat) and basic database technologies– Mandatory
• Experience in environment monitoring and Alert set-up mechanism to proactively resolve environment issues
• Experience in TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works Administration, Design and Installation– Mandatory
• 3+ year experience in one of the Unix OS (Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX)
• Experience in supporting production and mission critical IT systems)
• Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Ability to create technical documentation
• Expertise in Shell Scripting and Automation
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.