ENFA is seeking an Instruments Systems Engineer on the OMES II contract in support of the Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS) program at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. The position is located in Greenbelt, MD.
The Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS) is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) next-generation operational Earth observation program that acquires and distributes global environmental data primarily from multiple polar-orbiting satellites. The program plays a critical role to NOAA’s mission to understand and predict changes in weather, climate, oceans and coasts, and the space environment, which support the Nation’s economy and protect lives and property.
• Support Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS) Program serving to monitoring the efforts of the Advanced Technology Microwave Sounder (ATMS) flight instrument developer, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NG) during the execution of instrument build, test and on-orbit support of SNPP, JPSS-1, JPSS-2 and JPSS-3/4
• Support ATMS Instrument System Engineer
• Consensus building and coordinating work across multiple areas simultaneously
• Able to prioritize and work effectively on multiple assignments
• Write and revise requirements using document control processes
• Technical review of documents
• Track Action Items
-Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years related experience
-Experience with NASA flight system development practices and approaches is required
-Capable of performing a wide range of systems engineering activities
-Experience with oversight of Instrument Design
-Experience with oversight of Instrument testing
-Experience with oversight of Instrument Integration with Bus
-Experience monitoring and reporting of Instrument anomalies
-Proficient using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with writing Excel Macros to aid in report generation
- Familiar with Microsoft Sharepoint and collaboration capabilities
- Experience with DOORS markup for requirement change
- 3 years of applicable direct experience with earth-observing instrument flight hardware
- Satellite launch experience
-Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
ENFA Corporation is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) which was established to provide specialized project management, technical analysis and systems engineering support to assist its clients with critical technical and program management needs, as well as provide cost-effective outsourcing. ENFA offers in-house technical and administrative services as well as customized engineering services for product development needs. We maintain a highly experienced technical team with excellent academic and industry knowledge.
ENFA Corporation is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) which was established to provide specialized project management, technical analysis and systems engineering support to assist its clients with critical technical and program management needs, as well as providing cost-effective outsourcing. ENFA provides in-house technical and administrative services as well as customized engineering services for product development needs. We maintain a highly experienced technical team with excellent academic and industry knowledge.
ENFA Corporation's human resources team works in cooperation with our government team to find the best candidates for our open positions. Initially, you will be contacted by a program manager who will determine if your qualifications meet the minimum qualifications of the position being filled. Once that determination is made, your resume will be forwarded to the next level for review. If your resume and experience interest that level they will request the program manager set up an interview with you. If all goes well with that, your resume will be forwarded to the government official who will make the final determination.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.