Intermediate Tech Specialist
CMIT Solutions of Anaheim West is seeking a level two technician to work directly with a motivated team of technicians to manage and maintain the IT networks of many businesses throughout our local area.
An ideal candidate will be able to manage client networks, troubleshoot and resolve issues and complete projects, such as network design and installation, every day. This candidate can begin immediately and lives at an accessible distance from our office location at 2400 E Katella Ave, Anaheim CA 92806. Does this sound like you?
CMIT Solutions of Anaheim West is managed service provider, focused on serving small to medium size businesses in our local area. Check out our website at www.cmitsolutions.com/anaheim-west/ . We believe in a foundation based upon character and integrity, in passionate commitment to our clients, dedication to continuous personal and professional growth, devotion to the family and community, and to doing our work with a spirit of fun and sense of humor. Come help us grow!
Initially, this role will be part-time (no more than 20 hours a week). It will be converted to full-time (35-40 hours) in 3 months or less. Also, this job will be contract to begin with and will be converted to full-time employee in 3 months.
• Provide remote and onsite technical support to our clients
• Diagnose, research and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, H/W and S/W, networking, VPN, connectivity, server, and other network devices/peripherals, both remotely and onsite.
• Install, configure, and support desktops, laptops, virtual machines, mobile phones, VOIP products, servers, backup systems, and miscellaneous devices.
• Manage and deploy software and hardware solutions using cyber-security best practices and industry standards
• Provide on-call emergency services after business hours, holidays and weekends as required.
• Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and end-user IT issues
• Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions.
• Function as primary point of contact and communication with customer from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of issue, including scheduling work and keeping customer aware of work status and solution progress.
• Responsible for meeting Client Service SLA goals.
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related technical field
• Associate/intermediate level technical certification(s) preferred (Comptia A+/ Network+)
• Any security certification like CompTIA Security+ is a huge plus.
• Experience applying cybersecurity principles to mitigate security threats.
• At least 2 years of IT related technical experience
• An intermediate level of understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting and support
• Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, TCP/IP networks, and common PC and Mac applications/operating systems.
• Experience working with WANs, LANs, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
• Strong knowledge and experience with computer/server H/W and S/W troubleshooting.
• Experience with Help Desk issue tracking systems for the assignment, delegation, and/or resolution of end-user issues.
• Experience using centralized management tools for disk imaging, installing software packages, patching, and monitoring IT systems.
• Ability to maintain professional communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle interruptions.
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact with diverse personalities.
• Self-motivated; dependable; passionate about technology
• Enthusiasm for working in a team environment and a desire to help our customers grow their businesses by serving their IT needs
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The employee may have to sit at a computer for long periods of time. (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
Submit resume to email@example.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.