Future Platforms, a multi award-winning digital agency based in central London. With a strong focus on mobile, we also work across web, wearables, and games consoles for some of the biggest brands in the world.
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients to define and build solutions that deliver better value to customers, and we believe in products that solve problems for users. It’s an approach that suits leading names like Domino’s Pizza, EE, the Premier League and The FA, and we build long-lasting relationships with the ambitious brands we work alongside.
We’re there at every step of the project lifecycle, from strategy, UX and design through to build, testing, release and maintenance. Digital is always shifting and changing, and we see it as an on-going investment; constantly seeking new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ digital presence.
Based in a single central London office, our diverse, friendly and collaborative team of developers, designers, testers, and strategists bring knowledge and experience from across the globe with them. You won’t see us outsourcing your work though, and it’s this promise that guarantees a final solution that’s been crafted and considered by our most senior individuals.
We're looking for:
An iOS Developer who will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability
to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high
standard in a time sensitive environment.
We’ll want to hear all about what issues you’ve faced in the apps you’ve built, and how you
learnt from them.
- Using an Agile workflow in order to complete
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and
involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Following company user guides and documentation and updating as necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with iOS and related technology
• Significant experience with Objective-C/Swift and Xcode
• A good understanding of software tools
• Know your way around a Linux terminal (but advanced bash scripting skills are most welcome)
• Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
• Have experienced the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field, ideally several times over
• Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
• Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
What we offer
• Friendly open working environment
• Central London location (Multiple tube and mainline stations close by)
• Training budget
• Private healthcare insurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pension scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Free breakfast
• Great clients
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.