• Monitor event alarms in multiple systems, raise request and perform basic diagnostics of the problem and dispatch using multiple dispatch systems.
• Track major service outages and other service affecting activities. Advise inter-department groups of occurrences and ensure progress towards resolution.
• Handle internal/external customer escalations via phone, Remedy tickets, Solarwinds or email and escalate further any customer-related issues to the appropriate group or manager as necessary.
• Communicate VoIP ticket status & order and document updates to client and technical staff as needed in multiple ticketing systems.
• Understand the triage and service level agreement policies for the tickets and resolve issue within the given time frame.
• Analyze current VoIP network support processes and update as needed and/or refer priority issues to management.
• Perform moves, adds, changes, disconnects (MACD) in Hosted Collaboration Solution CUCDM, UCCX, CME and CUCM.
• Keep customer informed on voice incident/request status and progress as per defined by service level requirements.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of networks & VoIP equipment including telepresence, UCCX, Contact Center, and CUCM.
• Monitor and analyze performance across various VoIP networks and underlying LANs & WANs deployments.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
PriceSenz provides end-to-end pricing solutions for large and medium B2B enterprises, helping clients in pricing transformation to improve profitability.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.