This role will provide general administration, support, and management of back office infrastructure including directory services, networking, and corporate servers. Project work will also feature prominently as we work to modernize systems and streamline operations. Tier II and III end-user support will be necessary.
• Administer Active Directory and Exchange in an O365 environment.
• Configure and manage switches, routers, firewalls, and other network equipment as required.
• Troubleshoot tier II and III technical issues, including network connectivity, directory services, and cloud services.
• Configure network monitoring and alerting tools.
• Configure corporate SaaS products, such as Okta, JAMF, LastPass, and Google Business Suite.
• Perform infrastructure maintenance, including patching, configuration management, and hardware upgrades
• Create and maintain high-quality systems and application configuration documentation; including network diagrams, data and process flow charts, and runbooks.
• Research and evaluate solutions for corporate IT.
Technical knowledge, skills, experience and education
• 5+ years of experience supporting corporate IT environments
• 3+ years of experience working with Windows Server
• Linux and Macintosh experience preferred
• Experience with AWS preferred
• Network administration experience including DNS, DHCP, and VPN in a Cisco or Juniper environment preferred
• Virtualization experience including hypervisor and storage configuration and management
• Strong skills in JAMF and/or PDQ highly preferred
• Experience configuring infrastructure monitoring solutions preferred
• Experience supporting telephony systems preferred
• Team oriented and willing to assist other members when needed
• Self-starter and able to manage changing priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and develop solutions to meet business needs
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.