We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our IT Department supports every part of our organization and has national and international components, but we see ourselves as ONE Team and ONE IT. Our team of IT managers, analysts, and specialists drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
Our company collaborates globally and currently has openings available in many IT areas in Germany including Business Intelligence, Customer Interaction, Supply Chain Management, Master Data & Integration, Architecture & Integration, Stores, Infrastructure, and Security. We are seeking candidates that would complete an intense 6-12 month introduction and training in the United States and then commit to a 1-2 year expatriate opportunity in Mϋlheim, Germany (20 miles outside the international city of Dϋsseldorf) to work alongside international colleagues. Don’t speak German? No problem, English is the official language of our international headquarters. At the conclusion of the expatriate assignment in Germany, you will return to our United States National IT department in Aurora, IL to assist with deploying the new solutions nationally and to become an important part of the National IT team responsible for delivering IT services to the US business.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with and migrating to standard software ERP suites such as Adobe, Salesforce, and SAP with large global organizations. Collaboration is a must have skill, as you will be asked to partner with national and international colleagues as well as consultants and system integrators to help design a state-of-the-art global template software suite. This template will be used consistently across 6,000+ stores in a multitude of countries. Project management skills are preferred, including the ability to facilitate meetings and drive alignment among multiple international stakeholders.
Apply today to learn more about this unique opportunity to be a part of one of the world’s largest global retailers! Several roles are available that include the following:
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Creating and documenting detailed functional specifications based on business requirements.
• Creating and reviewing functional and technical documentation.
• Creating and aligning test cases and test data requirements.
• Executing test cases and documenting results according to test plan.
• Facilitating knowledge transfer from the developer/system integrator to ALDI.
• Developing and maintaining the software template as a member of the global design authority.
• Supporting change management and international rollouts.
• Optimizing business processes through innovative IT-design.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
• Expertise and a minimum of 3 years of experience in at least one of the following standard software solutions: SAP (Ariba, Forecasting & Replenishment, CAR, S4HANA, FI/CO, Hybris), Salesforce, Adobe (Campaign, Target, Audience Manager, Analytics).
• Experience with ERP migrations.
• Experience working for large multinational organization.
• Experience in working with multiple & senior level executives.
• Experience in requirement engineering and demand management.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Strong communication and cooperation skills.
• Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
• Understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
• Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
• Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• 1-2 year expatriation assignment to Germany mandatory with ability to travel internationally. Travel to Austria likely.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.