IT Business Analyst
Seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst (BA) responsible for identifying and partnering with internal business units to provide technology solutions for their needs. Qualified candidates possess broad experience working with application development, system integration, data migration, conducting requirements gathering sessions and documenting those requirements for systems projects.
This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent technical and analytical skills, communication skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, conflict management, and self-motivation are required for success.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Facilitate requirements elaboration of system user stories with team members, including process and Data modeling activities.
• Create deliverable for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
• Create SQL queries to help analyze data.
• Stock the product backlog with actionable and prioritized agile user stories.
• Provide demonstrations with stakeholders.
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
• Manage Team Kanban Board and daily stand ups.
• Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and estimate development resources required for new features.
• Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the product vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
• Good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Good organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
• Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities.
Facilitate appropriate communication methods and tracking tools to ensure identification and management of risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, and detailed project documentation.
• 5+ years of experience as a BA, writing requirements in an IT department or with a software company.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a Quality Assurance capacity.
• Experience in ERP and MS Dynamics.
• Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
• Experience with working on application development teams.
• Experience with System Integration projects.
• Programming and QA Experience.
• Intermediate experience using MS SQL Server
• Experience using ‘Agile’ methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Business Analysis Certification preferred (CBAP
• Certified Business Analysis Professional or PMI - PBA).
Limited travel upon request (5 %)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.