As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with store and support center users to help deliver new or enhanced capabilities, provide efficiencies, and ultimately improve customer experience. Your area of work will be custom store systems and reports, and integrations with third-party platforms like ServiceNow, SAP Retail, Kronos, SAP POS, and more. In addition to other job responsibilities, working with the Internal Process Improvement Manager, you will manage the ServiceNow platform’s third-party services relationship and work assignments.
• Contribute to efforts in analyzing, collecting, and prioritizing user requirements, and translating business requirements into technical design and processes.
• Create and maintain software development products such as project charters, requirements documentation, use cases, test cases, and internal support documentation.
• Work with internal and external development resources to ensure requirements are understood and that open items are solved according to stakeholder's needs.
• Manage projects to ensure that they complete within schedule and budget, and facilitate timely issue resolution to enable project success.
• Provide timely project communication to the stakeholder community
• Perform testing and guide business owners through the user approval test of new software releases and enhancements to ensure that the implemented solutions meet defined success criteria.
• Support planning, design, and execution of business user training tasks.
• Build, modify, and maintain reports used by various departments and teams.
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
• Proven experience eliciting requirements and testing
• Solid experience in writing SQL queries
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• ServiceNow administrator experience a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT-related role
• Problem-solving and excellent verbal, visual, written and listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills.
• Ability to excel both independently and in a team environment.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.