Manages a work stream (change request, support, or implementation) through the process or requirements gathering, development and testing
- Gathers information from internal and external customers to define the integration requirements
- Ensures that all documentation captures all necessary information and clearly communications requirements
- Ensures development starts and that unit testing is complete and meets the specifications
- Resolves any questions from the Developer
- Communicates with product owner to resolve business related questions and issues as they arise
- Provides analysis and design of a solution to solve business problems
- Serves as liaison between the technical staff and the business staff
- Ensures all aspects of the process adhere to defined standards
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination education and experience
- Experience with the data integration process from an application to application and business to business perspective, to include AS2, HTTP, and FTP
- Knowledge of 3rd party logistics, transportation systems, and/or warehouse management is preferred
- Knowledge of leading industry technologies with a strong knowledge around IT governance, project planning, and the technological usage/alternatives available in a multi-platform environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to understand the transactional relationship between systems and how integration supports the process
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.