We are Cornell Pump, a wholly owened subsidiary of Roper Technologies and we are seeking a Full Stack Developer to create the next generation platform for a rapidly growing IIoT product line. The ideal candidate will not only architect the back-end systems, but also be responsible for coding, interfacing with other IIoT hardware, as well as driving the front-end UX. We are looking for an individual who is willing to develop a new product from the early stages, all the way to a fully scaled platform for Cornell products.
The perfect candidate will be able to perform these essential duties:
• Design, administer, and scale a database for a rugged IIoT asset monitoring and predictive maintenance platform.
• Define the system architecture, build the necessaries interfaces from edge to cloud, and shape the overall UX.
• Integration with hardware abstraction layers and embedded systems.
• Integration with ERP software such as Epicor or SAP.
• Optimizing data structures and algorithms as the product grows.
• Assist other computer and electrical engineers building the necessary components.
• Design, schedule, and perform all required product testing and evaluation of results.
• Develop project proposals including costs, economic project values and schedules.
• Knowledgeable of product lines, marketplace requirements, customer trends, and applicable industry standards.
• Provide technical support to other departments, including sales and manufacturing: field troubleshooting, product application, and value engineering and problem solving.
• Strong database development background in SQL, MongoDB or similar.
• Knowledge of the latest cloud services (eg. Azure) and distributed computing systems.
• Professional experience programming/integration of a database into web application.
• Best practice design in security for a customer facing interface.
• Working experience utilizing web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, C++, etc.)
• Experience with Node.js a plus.
• Foundational knowledge of running Linux OSs and CLIs.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer/Electrical Engineering or related fields and 1-5 years industry experience.
• Paid PTO/holiday
• 401K/Employee stock purchase plan
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
• Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
• Company Paid STD and LTD
• Company Paid EAP
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.