Do you enjoy solving problems that play a key role in masterminding the software that leads the company’s business? Do you thrive in a fast growing and family friendly environment? If so, then utilize your sharp problem-solving skills to research, design, develop, and test our software as an IT Developer with Petroleum Service Corporation. Bring PSC’s ideas to life as you identify inefficiencies and use your skills to advance our systems. Apply today to engage in challenging assignments with opportunities to grow your career!
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consults with business analysts and administrators to develop business requirements and transform into technical specifications.
- Develop integrations with external systems utilizing industry best practices.
Research, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex problems on assigned applications across multiple hardware platforms, software packages and programming languages.
- Effectively communicate with users at all levels and serve as an expert to provide system support services
- Perform system analysis according to IT departmental policies and procedures to identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Certified NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer I or II
- Computer Science, Business Degree or equivalent years of experience
- PMP or equivalent experience leading software or IT projects
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Occasional travel to company locations required
- 18 years or older and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Stable work history with good references from past employers
- Pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
- Speak fluent English
- PSC is a veteran-friendly company. Previous military experience and proven ability to follow procedures is a plus.
Why join the PSC team?
- Since 1952, Petroleum Service Corporation has had a strong reputation for quality service, safety, environmental protection, and taking care of our employees.
- We are a leader in product handling and site logistics for refineries, chemical producers, and marine transportation providers.
- The work we do makes a huge impact in our nation's economy. Check out our videos at petroleumservice.com/videos to learn more.
- Check out our online newsletter "The Connection" which contains articles about our work groups, recognition events, and achievements of our employees and their family members at petroleumservice.com/newsletters-events/.
- Medical insurance options with the company paying a large portion of the premiums, including affordable dental and vision plans for employees and their families
- Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan to help employees save money for retirement
- Vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits (varies by work group)
- Incentives, discounts, and bonuses
- Industry-leading training and development programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Petroleum Service Corporation, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.