InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Information Technology Engineer to work on our client site in Reston, VA. All candidates must have a TS/ SSBI, SCI preferred, security clearance. The IT Engineer will be responsible for:
The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, switches, and computers along with all associated peripherals and software. The systems shall be maintained to conform to local and DoD security and IA policies (ex. Patching and STIG implementation).
The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government with all administrative tasks associated with the Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool (WEAT) database. (**Will be trained on WEAT).
These tasks will include, but not limited to, Network and WEAT account creation, administration of servers, administration of SQL database, troubleshooting network connectivity, troubleshooting WEAT capability issues, maintenance of associated HW and SW, maintaining required documentation, periodic inventory management, and all other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of experience which includes two (2) years of experience in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer components and networking hardware.
- The Information Technology Engineer will maintain appropriate certifications to work on government systems at their respective location.
- DoDI 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level II certification.
- Experience installing software on servers, and troubleshooting as needed
- Experience managing and maintaining SQL servers; understanding and experience implementing SQL replicating and maintaining SQL replicas.
- Familiar with the DoD accreditation RMF process.
- Experience also includes installing, operating, and maintaining computer processors, displays, and input/output devices and associated hardware interfaces.
- Experience managing or maintaining a storage area network (SAN) appliance
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE DoD TS/SSBI security clearance; SCI strongly preferred.
- Familiar with web features, such as Elastic search, IIS, cold fusion.
- EMC / Dell hardware experience
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Datacenter policy and procedures
- Proficient with Windows Server 2012 R2; Server 2016 helpful
- PowerShell scripting helpful but not required
- Current MCSA certification
- Supporting Weapons-Technical-Intelligence Exploitation Analysis Tool (WEAT).
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
InCadence Strategic Solutions specializes in providing cutting-edge technical solutions, deep functional and domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence, and high-end engineering services for government clients.
Health club reimbursement; educational assistance plan.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.