We have an exciting opportunity for a business technology focused IT Manager eager to join our award-winning business, experiencing substantial growth.
We are a digitally focused company who pride themselves on making our business the easiest to deal with for colleagues, customers and suppliers. We boast an experienced, established and warm team of IT professionals, whom you’ll be leading - allowing for autonomy, empowerment and the ability to make a genuine difference.
You will have experience leading and managing an IT-savvy team while making technology simple to use and easy to understand. Leading and implementing project improvements is your instinct with a focus on commercial results, the end goal. You will possess unrivalled communication skills demonstrating an ability to communicate at all levels eloquently and clearly providing advice to colleagues, customers and suppliers. Moreover, you will be happy to help to demonstrate a willingness to succeed, thriving under pressure and thinking strategically. Experience in managing a budget is essential.
What’s involved day-to-day:
• Security of our data and network is at the forefront of your decisions with no compromises
• Oversee the support function and rolling sleeves up when needed
• Ensure all systems are running on optimum performance with minimum downtime
• Consistent monitoring of self-healing platform to ensure proactive incident handling
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Identify areas of improvement and implement IT strategy in line with business vision
• Define improvement projects and manage stage boundaries
• Management of IT budget
• Performance management and progression planning of IT team
• Business analysis (Agile/Scrum)
• Project delivery and management skills (PRINTCE2 desirable)
• Database SQL 2008 and above (SSIS, SSAS)
• ERP MS Dynamics NAV
• BI Platform: Targit, Power BI, Phocas
• Infrastructure Window Server 2012, HP Switching/Routing
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.