Cyber & IT Risk Advisory Services Manager
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Manager for our Technology Assurance Group to join our growing and well established national firm in our Boston, MA & New Haven CT office. The position requires a high energy, experienced professional with strong interpersonal and management skills.
Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the high ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
• Managing engagements that assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT processes and procedures to meet client objectives including alignment with frameworks and compliance with laws and regulations
• Managing IT risk and security assessments to evaluate confidentiality, processing integrity, availability, security, and privacy concerns.
• Leading engagements by managing junior staff and seniors to meet engagement commitments.
• Advising and providing recommendations to senior management during engagements, pre-assessments, and gap assessments
• Training and managing seniors and staff in critical IT security skills and audit methodologies
• Managing and executing IT risk and security services in the following:
• (SOC 1, 2, 3, SOX 404, NIST, CIS 20, ISO 27001, COBIT, PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc.)
• Evaluating and defining client requirements for IT risk & security engagements
• Defining scope and estimates engagement costs and details
• Developing client relationships
• 6 years of combined IT security & controls experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / IT Security or related discipline
• Demonstrated ability to document security and control issues, business impact, and management action plans
• Strong background in IT Security control assessments
• Knowledge of COBIT and COSO and Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, HIPAA, and other regulations
• Strong background in technical security systems and environments
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work-plan specifications and deadlines
• CPA, CISA , CISSP, CISM, and IT Security-related certifications preferred
Marcum LLP Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis, ancestry, National origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status , or any other protected classification under the law
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Marcum Search's IT Division offers premier professional recruiting services. Building on Marcum LLP resources and reputation within the business world, the Marcum Search IT team has taken the initiative to build IT Search to the next level. Marcum Search's customized process allows us to better understand the specific needs and objectives of our clients and candidates alike. Marcum’s Technical recruiters recognize the importance of keeping current with technology trends, and working closely with companies and candidates to ensure that a proper fit is established. Each team member has a strong technical background, the appropriate training and prior experience to vet candidates, and credentials that consistently provides for successful placement of Developers, Business, Quality and Data Analysts, Network and Infrastructure Engineers and Support personnel , ERP and Big Data specialists, project managers and more.
Cisco, Palo Alto, Windows, Active Directory, .net , Microsoft, Java, sql, angular,
Marcum Search's clients will conduct interviews over the phone, via video skype, or in person, depending on the position and the proximity of the candidate to the work location.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.