As the Network Engineer, you are responsible for Combilift’s overall network and security systems which includes installation, troubleshooting and configuration of LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and Network segments. This role will also have a strong focus on Cybersecurity.
The desired candidate should have more than 5 years of IT work experience with at least 3 years’ experience in IT security and networking, including knowledge of GDPR, technical audits, analysis and design.
• Network design, configuration and installation of hardware and software as well as monitoring, evaluating and modifying the performance of the network.
• Analyse, isolate and reporting of issues
• Determine network and system requirements
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
• Ensure network connectivity throughout the company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
• Maintain network services / systems such as VPN gateways, IDS/IPS systems
• Administration of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Proxys, patching and software deployment.
• Design, maintain and implement a wide range of security controls.
• Plan and anticipate against any threats that could arise.
• Provide guidance on project and technical consulting in the security field.
• Supports security efforts in enterprise infrastructure and software design and reviews.
• Participates in the response, investigation and resolution of security incidents.
• Conducts application and network penetration testing and documents results and remediation plans.
• Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
• 3+ years’ experience in IT Security and Network administration.
• Sound knowledge on GDPR.
• Certification in any of these is desirable: CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSEC, GCIH, GPEN, CEH.
• Experience with network access controls, encryption/decryption of electronic transmissions, network segmentation, and authentication/authorization.
• Excellent experience in security best practices, policies and procedures.
• Experience performing technical audits of infrastructure for regulatory compliance purposes.
• Strong working knowledge of PCI, SSAE 16, ISO, and other security compliances
• Strong knowledge of security technologies such as UTM, vulnerability management, AV, FIM, 2-factor authentication, Identity and Access Management, IDS/IPS and others
• Strong knowledge of cryptography including Symmetric, Asymmetric, TLS and SSL
• Knowledge and experience with application vulnerabilities and OWASP
• Knowledge of networking technologies such as Firewalls, load balancing, VPN, routing and switching
• Familiarity and a working knowledge of general security administration processes and frameworks, metrics collection and reporting
• Familiarity and working knowledge of Windows host operating systems and security capabilities.
• Must be able to work independently and display initiative, self-motivation and dedication necessary for timely and successful work completion
• Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High level of proficiency with MS Office tools including Excel and Visio
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent analysis, problem solving and decision-making
• Knowledge of HP switches.
• Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP(MPLS)).
• Tunneling protocols (IPSEC, GRE, and L2VPN/L3VPN).
• Firewalls (Palo Alto).
• Load balancing technologies (preferably F5).
• TCP/IP, VLAN, HSRP, LACP, SNMP, DHCP, Wireshark, TCPdump, scripting tools, Netflow, PRTG, HP IMC or other relevant monitoring systems.
• Windows Servers.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.