IT Professional General
EMF Industries, a small minority owned business, has a continuing need for IT Professionals with experience ranging from three (3) years to twenty plus (20+). Types of positions are but not limited to:
Application Developer Cyber Security Architect Data Architect
Data Scientist Functional Specialist Info Assurance Engineer
Software Engineer Systems Architect Systems Engineer
Program Manager Tools Developer Web Developer
General requirements are as follows:
• Must be US citizens
• TS/SCI clearance required – all positions
• Many positions require a polygraph. Details will be discussed on a case-by-case basis
• Earnings range from $160,000 - $250,000
Typical Requirements (vary by position):
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field minimum
• Experience in the Intelligence Community mandatory
• Certifications: AWS, CEH, CISSP, INCOSE, ITIL, PMP, SAFe, SCRUM Master
• Experience in Agile Development, Lean Agile
• Experience in CONOPS development, RFC development, Risk Management
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience SOAP and RESTful web services
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in Earned Value Management
• Software languages vary but most common are: CSS, Elasticsearch, Grails, Hadoop, Hibernate, HTML, JAVA, JQuery, J2EE, Maximo, MySQL Python, Ruby on Rails, Servlets, Sharepoint, Tomcat, XML
Specific positions may be viewed at: http://www.emfindustries.com/openings-summary.html
Contact: Needham.Tom@emfindustries.com; ph: 703.955.0596
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
EMF leverages experienced and in-demand specialists to address transformational challenges and initiatives requiring domain insights to assist clients, customers, and member partners achieve their objectives.
Java, Spring, MySQL, Oracle, REST, AWS, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.