Role and Responsibility
01) Reports to the sponsor directly.
02) Some decision making on the project as directed by the sponsor.
03) Provide leadership for project team on day to day work.
04) Strategy recommendations for project to sponsor.
05) Specific technical or SME experience and/or knowledge that benefits/informs the project work.
Details of skills/duties:
06) Facilitate and lead team project and check-in meetings as needed for task and deliverable progress.
07) Determine, document and distribute project status on agreed upon schedule.
08) Establish and maintain regular meetings with the project sponsor.
09) Develop agendas, track action items and notes from meetings (or provide a resource that does).
10) Establish and maintain team meetings, teamwork and collaboration.
11) Establish and build strong sponsor relationships.
12) Establish and build strong stakeholder relationships.
13) Lead the development of the work plan and maintain current work plan status.
14) Develop and publish periodic status reports.
15) Coordinate and track the delivery of the project deliverables.
16) Identify, document and shepherd project issues and risks.
17) Escalate project issues and coordinate decision making.
18) Track the project progress and ensure forward movement of work.
19) Review PMO best practices, tools and templates.
Agile specific sample duties:
20) Lead standup meetings.
21) Manage the backlog.
22) Lead sprint planning.
23) Facilitate retrospectives.
24) Advise the product owner.
1. Emerging IT technology
2. Cloud migration with Azure and AWS
3. Office 365 implementation
4. Large IT system integration projects
6. Navigating and collaborating with Enterprise Architecture (Principles, Standards, Processes)
7. Business Process Engineering
8. Standing up IT infrastructure
1. Five (5) years’ experience successfully managing large complex projects involving multiple business/program partners, cross agency/enterprise wide.
2. Five (5) years’ experience in the health care industry, with one or more relevant project(s).
Five (5) years’ experience on one or more project(s) with government partners (Municipal, county, state, federal, etc.)
3. Must to be PMP certified.
1. Prosci, Inc. Change Management certified practitioner, or like tools used.
2. Continuous Process Improvement or Problem Solving certification.
3. Prior experience using the PPM tool called Clarizen, or like PPM tools used.
4. Significant experience in working with a health purchasing state agency on large complex initiatives or projects.
5. Significant experience leading projects with state-level agency and program changes, including mergers, acquisitions, creation and restructures.
6. Significant experience collecting and managing requirements, and certified with a professional Business Analysis program.
7. Significant experience managing IT related projects.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.