Based in Guildford Surrey. A fast-growing Microsoft Office 365 Partner of the year is looking to add to its rapidly growing managed services team. We provide a great working environment and good business benefits including, 25+ days holiday, health care and pension.
With clients across retail, education, legal, media and healthcare you will have every opportunity to grow and succeed. Whether you’re looking to for the next step or a new fresh opportunity, this business can offer a place for you to grow and define your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, service desk analyst to join our team. You will be primarily working on our busy service desk, answering queries via phone, email & instant message from our managed support customers. As a service desk analyst, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to work individually and as part of a team.
You will have at least two years in a service desk role, with experience in working ticket queues, SLA, and be focused on customers experience. You can speak confidently to both technical and business users and translate customer requirements into solutions. You are keen to learn new skills and products with a genuine passion for technology.
· Proven work experience on a Service desk
· Previous experience working for a managed service provider (MSP)
· Hands on experience with service desk and remote-control software
· Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
· Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with Office 365, Azure Active directory, Exchange Online, Teams &
· Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows server
· Experience with Windows 7,8, 10 & IOS/Android
· Basic networking skills (DHCP / DNS) – Routers, firewalls & Switches
· Microsoft Licensing knowledge
· Microsoft certification or equivalent
· Experience with Auto Task & Datto RMM
· Experience in Microsoft Intune & AWS
· PowerShell Experience, Patterns and Practices
· Experience with Ocular management tool
· Knowledge of integration products
· ITIL foundation qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.