ROLE: TECHNICAL SERVICE/CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT LEAD
PROJECT: AEDC (The Arnold Engineering Development Complex)
LOCATION: Arnold Air Force Base - Tullahoma, Tennessee 37355
The Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC) is an Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) base located on Arnold AFB in Tullahoma, TN with Geographically Separated Units (GSUs) in White Oak , MD and Moffett Field, CA. OBXtek has been contracted to provide Base Communications and Information Technology Services (BCITS), Network Operations (NetOps), Infrastructure, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation and transformation services and solutions to AEDC and AEDC (GSUs).
The purpose of the continual service improvement group (CSIG) is simply to validate services delivered are aligned to BCITS requirements, as well as facilitate continual improvement of services across BCITS. It is not the responsibility of the continual service improvement group to implement/deliver services, but to ensure BCITS Functional leads do so at the level required with improvements identified for implementation.
The role of the continual service improvement (CSI) Lead is to implement an approach which validates/reports BCTIS IT services align to BCITS requirements with mapping to PWS and identifies improvements that support BCITS processes and drive quality service management.
The continual service improvement lead with support and guidance from the BCITS PM is to identify barriers, document course of action to remove/mitigate barriers and track improvements through to completion with BCITS project control specialist and quality assurance specialist, as part of the BCITS Program Manager's leadership team.
• Must be U.S. Citizens
• Ability to obtain Secret Clearance (Active Secret Clearance Preferred)
• ITIL Foundation Certification (Preferred)
• 5-8 Years Information Technology (IT) project management
• 3 years IT process improvement experience
• Degree preferred but not required
If interested, please send all resumes to email@example.com
No C2C, H1B
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
OBXtek Inc. is a 10-year old, established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
Provide our federal government customers with exceptional value in information technology, program and project management, and other professional consulting services to support their mission.
Provide our employees the authority to think freely and act independently.
Exceed our customers and partner’s expectations to maximize referrals and grow our business.
Ensure company growth is based upon sound financial and management principles.
Maintain our small business values while providing big business results.
Provide competitive pricing to our customers by controlling costs.
Increase OBXtek business by developing trusted teammates.
Our general hiring process is generally as follows:
* Our recruiting team will review and screen your resume.
* If your skills and background are a match, you will receive an email and/or a call to discuss the job and your skills.
* After the screening, the recruiter will forward you to the Program/Project Manager for the job you are interested in pursuing.
* The manager will review and work with the recruiter to schedule an interview - either in person or on the phone.
* Depending on the contract, our PM might also schedule a technical interview.
* If all goes well, the PM will ask the recruiter to make an offer for the position and an emailed offer will be sent to you.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.