Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
SalientCRGT has an outstanding opportunity for an Operational Support Technician to support our newly formed 24x7 Service Desk organization. Daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide 24/7 support to users in both live and on-call support environments
- Respond to production system issue procedures
- Provide remote support to users for systems and application software problems
- Receive calls/emails from users, diagnose problems and recommend and/or implement solutions
- Utilize, update and maintain data in Footprints, the service desk software solutions database, to include knowledge base entries and statistical reports
- Log and record all actions from the operational Support Center (service desk).
- Open, track and close trouble tickets (see Attachment B) to ensure problem resolution and promote end-user satisfaction
- Respond to trouble tickets/support requests via telephone and email.
- Perform daily/weekly website and Footprints management functions
- Report and update trouble tickets in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Provide trouble report information
- Provide tracking metrics monthly
- Production Outage Events/Trouble Ticket Resolution.
Each of our employees are are responsible for taking all necessary to resolve a trouble tickets within a defined response time based upon assigned ticket priority (critical – low). The response time is the amount of time the employee has to analyze the problem and respond to the customer with either a resolution or request for additional information to continue working on a resolution. If the problem is critical or serious, the he/she shall continue to work the problem in real time until the issue is resolved or a workaround is identified. The priority of an incident is determined by: number of personnel/customers affected, impact to the organization, and ability to provide a workaround.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Salient CRGT (SCRGT) is a leading technology company providing health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT is dedicated to providing you with a competitive, cost-effective, and comprehensive benefits package. Your benefit offerings are designed to provide you and your family with benefit solutions that help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a work/life balance.We provide new dynamism and innovative thinking to address their opportunities and challenges through:
Greater technical experience and broader resources
Precise alignment with mission requirements
Faster time to impact
Robust quality management program
Multiple federal contract vehicles
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.