Who We Are
Kudu Dynamics is a 100% employee owned company, forged out of a decade of experience in computer network operations and staffed with talent who have built, overseen, and enhanced capabilities throughout the entire USG arsenal. Our team of hackers, engineers, makers, and shakers have expe¬rience spanning centuries of research, development, and oper¬ations missions - across desktop, mobile, IoT, and embedded platforms. Kudu Dynamics is uniquely qualified to anticipate tomorrow’s threats and build the next generation of capabilities.
Who You Are
• A U.S. citizen with an active Top Secret security clearance.
• Technology advocate and leader in promoting good DevOps and IT practices
• Identify multiple creative solutions to problems, including the strengths and weaknesses of each approach, and ways to measure results.
• Interested in and enthusiasm for collaboration across programs and subject areas.
• Have a B.S. or equivalent in information technology or a related field, or six years of related work experience.
Solutions You Provide (Choose Several)
• Network and system administration, engineering, or architecture experience (Linux, Windows, FreeBSD).
• Experience with network security (firewalls, IDS) network device configurations, monitoring and scanning (Nagios, Prometheus, Nessus), including host monitoring (LogStash, Prometheus).
• Large scale computing environments (MaaS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nomad, Celery).
• Big data environments (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Presto, Apache Kudu, MinIO).
• Proficient in creating scripts in Python and BASH.
• Background with enterprise-level IT infrastructure requirements for availability, scalability, and performance.
• Knowledge of datacenter computer hardware market, and ability to take gross processing and data requirements, and recommend appropriate hardware solutions.
• Experience with estimating data center power and cooling requirements.
• Customer service mentality - manages the day to day user experience and troubleshooting needs.
Benefits We Provide:
• Equity at a company that is doing dynamic, fun, meaningful, and interesting work.
• A flexible work schedule, with the option to work remotely most days, if that’s your style.
• Your own yearly discretionary budget to buy the things that make you happy.
• In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer premium healthcare options, 401k matching, and an annual pass to a swim in the bonus pool. We also offer 4 weeks of paid time off and 10 federal holidays to utilize whenever you want throughout the year.
• Awesome, enthusiastic coworkers and a company culture that promotes a jerk-free environment. Rattle the windows with the company band, participate in board game or movie nights, and help balance out the scotch vs. bourbon ratio in the office.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.