Title: Java Architect
Location: Las Vegas, NV
• Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
• Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
• Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical leadership to One Link team.
• Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming, standups, code reviews, test case reviews, etc.
• Why do Java Developers wear glasses?
• Because they can’t C#!
• Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
• Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
What you’ve got:
• Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
• Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Golang, Angular and build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant will be a plus.
• How does a Java Developer cut his hair?
• Eclipse it.
• Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of APM tools like Prometheus/Grafana is preferred.
• Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development and implementation.
• Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
• Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks.
• Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
• Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
• Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
• What’s the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.