Equinox Consulting Partners is looking for a Java Programmer to develop and maintain the Virginia Department of Education (DOE) supported full stack web based Java/JEE applications with RDBMS using standard methods and tools. The agency is looking to hire this person after 6 months (based on performance) so candidate must be interested and eligible to go FTE without sponsorship.
Maintain all current applications per user requirements
Contribute to ad hoc reporting; adhering to DOE and state software standards
Utilize the current infrastructure and technology to maintain a stable and secure development environment
• WebLogic JEE container interfacing with relational databases (RBDMS) on Windows and/or Linux platform (3 years)
• Knowledge and skill in system development methodology (applications development including analysis, design, programming, testing, and documentation) (5 years)
• Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office Suite (2 years)
• Excellent analytical skill and strong verbal and written communication skills (3 years)
• Demonstrate that the ability to collaborate effectively with team members to ensure success of projects and systems (3 years)
• Experience in the latest JDeveloper, Eclipse, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring, JQuery, Hitachi Pentaho Reporting, CVS, TOAD, and Oracle Database (3 years)
• Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects, developing project scope and estimate of efforts (5 years)
• Programming experience in Oracle/PL SQL Version 12 or later (5 years)
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field (4 years highly desired)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.