Under general direction, develops and maintains Web based applications to enable agency components to deliver their services online. Also, provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications. Typically performs all duties independently.
Knowledge of/experience with the following:
• STRUTS/Spring frameworks;
• SOAP/RESTful Web Services;
• Containers, preferably Docker;
• Secure Coding Practices such as Encryption of Data In Motion/At Rest and input Validation; and
• Cloud Technology (Preferred).
• A minimum of five (3) year experience in software development or related field, with at least 5 year experience in Web-based design/development;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Working knowledge of/experience with Agile methodologies;
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.