looking for a mid-level Java backend developer to join an Agile team to help with current and future releases of our product development. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. This is a full time opportunity in Fairfax, VA.
The selected Java Backed Developer will join a motivated team of talented technologists engaged in an ongoing development initiative leveraging many of the most cutting-edge tools and technologies available. Candidates should have demonstrable experience supporting enterprise-level application development environments and should have previous experience adhering to true Agile/Scrum software development practices and principles
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design and develop SOA using Java/J2EE technologies
• Design and implement large scale, multi-threaded programs and services
• Design and developer RESTful and SOAP web services.
• Write unit test with high code coverage using JUnit and mocking framework
• Interact with your team members and the government client using the Scrum methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years of experience in implementing SOA using Java/J2EE technologies
• 5+ years of experience implementing Web Services, including one (1) + year in RESTful
• 5+ years of experience developing unit test using JUnit
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience working with SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring framework, SML, Linux, JBoss, unit test mocking framework
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.