This role provides information technology services in facilities planning, operations and support; storage systems analysis, design/test, and administration; server system analysis, design/test and administration; database analysis, design/test, administration; website analysis, design/test, and administration; web application analysis, design/test and administration; LAN analysis, design/test and administration; user support planning, operations and administration; and related IT systems functions.
• Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
• Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
• Performing architecture and design of software intensive, micro-services driven and cloud-based systems under the supervision of a Solution Architect.
• Estimates and scopes development tasks and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
• Develops and executes Accepted Test-Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
• Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
• Strong programming skills with Java (8 and older), J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Data / Hibernate, Spring Security, JQuery, JSON, Java Script, Angular 2/4/5, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
• 7+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE.
• Extensive working experience of developing RESTFul WebServices using the Open source frameworks, i.e. Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
• Extensive working experience in Maven development tool, Jenkins and Ansible
• Extensive working experience in writing queries with relational databases such as Oracle, data modeling, MySQL (or similar)
• Working experience in Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
• Working experience in Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
• Demonstrated experience in using AWS or other Cloud technologies
• Extensive working experience in XML technologies
• Demonstrated experience in utilizing NoSQL databases (such as Mongo DB)
• Sun Certified Java Professional
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.