Job Summary: Qualified applicants will be responsible for building integration components for transforming and loading clinical data from the client’s clinical data warehouse into a centralized Clinical Data store (based on HL7 FHIR). It will involve understanding the existing system and integrating the newly built module into the system.
• Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
• Meet with business and system owners to understand the desired system requirements.
• Work with system owners, technical teams, and functional teams to design, implement, test, and validate capabilities within the system.
• Analyze data structure of client’s clinical data sources.
• Define mappings for clinical data sources to FHIR structure.
• Build services in Java which will perform the data integration/transformations based on the mappings, while ensuring alignment to existing and developing architecture.
• Embed the integration components into the platform ingestion framework.
• Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques.
• Conduct design and peer reviews and exercise leadership through technical and domain knowledge
• Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, and integration.
• Routinely deal with and resolve difficult technical issues and aid in the development of architectural framework and design. Take responsibility for the quality of deliverables.
• 2+ years’ experience developing Java based applications using Spring or equivalent frameworks
• 4+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications and services.
• Strong knowledge of constructing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Demonstrate ability to do technical design and development using Java (JDK 1.8 or above) technologies including JSP and Servlets.
• Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java (JDK 1.8 or above) technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSF and Spring framework
• Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs.
• Data Conversion & Migration.
• Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills
Nice to have
• 2+ years of experience utilizing FHIR standards to build healthcare applications
• Experience with HL7
• Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
• Extract Transform & Load (ETL) experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Publicis.Sapient, the Digital Business Transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, is purpose-built to help clients reimagine their business for the digital age, helping ensure what they do has a material impact on their business performance and the experiences of their customers. Publicis.Sapient houses SapientRazorfish and Sapient Consulting—bringing leading digital pioneers, experiences consultants, cutting-edge technologists, and industry experts to partner with our clients.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.