Radiant is seeking a Mid-Level (3 - 6 years experience) Java Developer in Washington DC (US Citizen only)
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
· Design, develop, and support Java software from identified business requirements in accordance with established standards
· Employ a test-driven development approach, ensuring the development and usage of automated testing
· Actively participate in the Agile team operations, attending the daily stand up, being responsible for updating tasks in the Agile Lifecycle Management tool, and working with other team members in a collaborative, team driven manner
· Experience with Agile development processes and procedures
· Java 1.8, JBoss, and Hibernate
· Agile Lifecycle Management tools, such as Jira and Confluence
· Git and GitHub
· Experience with continuous integration methodologies tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Gradle, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years of Java software development experience or equivalent combination on education and experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.