• Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
• Develops overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
• Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem
• Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
• Design and Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks as required by customer.
• Design and Develop secure web services.
• Create PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts as needed.
• Develop build packages using Maven/ Apache Ant.
• Applies Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
• Applies Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant software development methodologies.
B: EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Experience with Java EE, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate and EJB is required.
• Experience with Oracle Relational database, SQL, PL/SQL is required.
• Experience working in an Agile/ Scaled Agile (SAFe®) environment is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Experience implementing single sign on using OASIS SAML 2.0 specifications. Experience configuring an Identify Provider for federated authentication is preferred.
• Experienced in designing systems based on Service Oriented Architecture principles. Knowledge of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is nice to have.
• Ability to work with UI framework tools like Telerik’s Kendo UI.
• Experience with Apache Solr/ Lucene, Angular 2+, Bootstrap is nice to have.
3-8 years of recent experience with the following technologies is required:
• JAVA/ J2EE
• Struts 2/ Angular 2+
• Spring 3.0, EJB 3, Hibernate
• Oracle Weblogic, Apache HTTP
3-4 years of experience with the following technologies:
• Oracle Database, SQL/ PL/SQL
• SOAP/ REST, XML, XSD, XLST, WSDL, JAX-WS/CXF
• Maven/ Ant
• JUnit/ JMock/ Selenium
C: EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS and/or MEMBERSHIPS
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
Sun/ Oracle Certified Java Programmer desirable
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.