- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices
- Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency
- Participates in pairing and code reviews
- Support (2nd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing applications
- Mentors and guides others who are still developing their skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or its equivalent
- Experience in software development with hands-on experience in Java/Core J2EE platform
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including Servlets, Struts/Tiles, JSP, JMS, and Spring.
- Experience writing REST API
- Spring, Hibernate or any other ORM tools experience is required
- Strong SQL skills, Unit test frameworks and Databases experience (Oracle preferred) is required
- Experience with WebServices (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc)
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
- Strong emphasis on Unit Test and Integration test design and implementation, with strong review and mentoring experience is a plus
- E-commerce and retail domain experience is a must
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment. (We are looking for someone who can take initiative and ask intelligent questions!)
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects
- Professionalism, consulting attitude and articulate communication
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.