Duration: 6 Months (High Possible to extend)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
• This is a Java/J2EE Application Development position and requires 5+ years of Java/J2EE skills, Web services, RESTful Web services.
• 4 years + experience in relational database structures, Oracle, SQL, JDBC, JMS.
• Experience with Spring Framework, Websockets, Camel, Groovy, JSP, Servlet, Tomcat.
• Experience in Cloud Computing, configuring and installing applications in AWS
• Troubleshooting capabilities in AWS
• Linux/Unix knowledge for troubleshooting using logs
• Experience with Cloud and DevOps tools (GITLab/Stash, Fortify, Jenkins, AWS)
• Preferred experience in configuration and development using RabbitMQ, SQS, MQSeries
• -Work closely with development, infrastructure, QA and DBAs.
• Respond to errors and emergencies within applications and programs
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.