• 12 years overall experience in designing and developing IT solutions
• At least 8+ years of solid experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies
• 3 years of Experinece in designing and developing Mobile App developement for various Operating systems includign iOS & Andriod
• Good experience and knowledge of UX processes, methods and artifact creation including Information Architecture, User Research Methods, UI & Interaction Design, Usability Testing, Prototyping & Visual design
• Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services - SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS. Markup Languages like XML and JSON
• Excellent skills in Eureka Service Registry, Ribbon Load Balancer, Spring Cloud Config.
• Experience in different IDEs including Eclipse, J Developer and Net Beans, and J2EE standard compatible application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBoss.
• Expeirence in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, is a huge plus
• Strong experience in UX / UI design for Mobile UI (Android& iOS) and Web.
• Excellent skills in Cloud development on Cloud Foundry, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• A solid portfolio demonstrating innovative design solutions
• Experience in responsive design techniques to support multiple devices like Desktops/Laptops and Mobile devices including Tablets.
• Proficiency with design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign Dreamweaver etc to build images & Logos as needed.
• Deep understanding of automated job scheduling (ESPX, Autosys), version control concepts,and SDLC.
• Excellent Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Big Data technologies, distributed file systems, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Hbase is a plus
• Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external teams.
• Finance & Telecom background preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Responsible for creating innovative and consistent user experience, aligned with Visual Guidelines and in compliance with the UX & Design Standards
• Work closely with business counterparts, IT stakeholders, application development teams, business users
• Ensure complex user interfaces are designed, deveoped and delivered in a most compelling way.
• Docuemnt Developement Guidelines, code reviews, Architecture and detailed design diagrams for the Web applications.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across multiple devices include mobile devices & Tablets that support diffrent browsers like Chrome, IE & firefox and Operating systems like iOS & Andriod.
• Troubleshoot the issues reproted, work creatively and analytically to solve problems and design solutions
• Ability to manage multiple large simultaneous projects in a fast, dynamic and demanding workplace.
• Ability to create high level design documents and detail design documents and execute them.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.