Java Lead with React JS Expertise
Location: Mason, OH
Duration: 12+ Months
Experience: 9+ Years
• Develop new user facing features using Java J2EE and React.js.
• Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers.
• Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
• Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
• Undergo the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
• Develop the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
• Implement the best practices and coding standards of the project.
• Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
• Report for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
• To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
• Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
• Should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
• Should assist and guide the Project Lead PM BA in project coordination.
• To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR Process check master.
• Should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
• Should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
• Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web based user interface.
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
• Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
• Good Knowledge in Oracle.
• Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development OOA OOD and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
• Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
• Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
• Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic Websphere servers.
• Experience with data structure libraries e.g., Immutable.js.
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with modern front end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Stake Holder Management for the Group.
• Execution of Test Cases.
• Single Point of Contact for any Technical queries from Team.
• File Bugs.
• Root Cause the Bugs.
• Update Test Plans with Results and Comments.
• Write BKM s Besk known Methods for new Test plans and Technology.
• Train New Team members as part of Buddy System during Validation.
• Write New Test Plans.
• Analysis of Failures before filing Bugs.
• Triage and Debug the issues the issues and work closely with the clients to resolve issues.
• Interaction with Execution Managers, Client Stake holders on Technical Issues.
• Work closely with Client and work towards Issue Closure.
• People Management in terms of Day to day Tasks and work closely with Execution Manager and Program Manager.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.