As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building scalable Mircroservices using latest Open Source technologies.
Required skills and experience includes:
• Implementation of restful web services, including experience with code development, deployment, versioning, and build tools (e.g. Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins)
• Understanding of Microservices architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment
• Experienced with Spring (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST etc.); Knowledge of Swagger
• 5+ years of experience in complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies
• 5+ years of Java or Scala development experience
• 5+ years of experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL
• 3+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
Preferred skills and experience includes:
• Delivering solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS EC2, RDS, S3, VPC)
• Developing containerized applications using Docker, Openshift
• Experience with at least one of the following technologies:
o Hadoop eco system, including HDFS, YARN, Cassandra, Hive, Pig, and Spark
o Batch-oriented and streaming distributed processing methods such as Spark, Kafka, or Storm
o Distributed NoSQL/Key-Value stores such as HBase, Accumulo, Cassandra, or DynamoDB
o Distributed search engines like Elasticsearch or Solr
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.