If you’ve mastered current front-end technologies, join our development team as a front end specialist or a full stack developer. We have an exceptional 25+ year delivery track record, deep technical expertise and disciplined delivery and technical engineering practices.
The way we build software is strongly influenced by the values of Extreme Programming: feedback, respect, courage, communication, and simplicity. We have a team-based Agile environment with collaborative project rooms where you’ll work alongside top-notch developers, clients and subject matter experts. You’ll find continuous opportunities to learn, share knowledge and teach within your team and within the developer community at Intelliware via monthly educational sessions, study groups and hands-on R&D initiatives.
While working within a team in an Agile environment, you will be:
- Designing high quality web and mobile applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Estimating, tasking and rapid prototyping
- Contributing clear and maintainable code to a shared codebase
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies and processes
- Clarifying requirements with team and client representatives
‘Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience working with high performance, high volume, content-rich websites
- Experience with cross browser development
- Enthusiasm for modern browser and new online technologies/trends
- Attention to well-crafted code
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in one of: Engineering, Computer Science or Graphic Design (or equivalent education/experience)
- ‘Nice to Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development e.g. testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Usability and User Experience best practices
- Social Network APIs such as Facebook and Twitter
- Mobile platforms
- Organizing large CSS codebases (e.g. BEM, SMACSS)
- Experience with and appreciation for the challenges of developing front ends for large sites
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Intelliware is a custom software, mobile solutions, and product development company focused on building great software that is created responsibly and delivered on-time and on-budget.
Continued education opportunities; flexible working hours; monthly team events; bicycle friendly.
Java, JS, Angular, Node, MongoDB, Hadoop, HTML5, CSS, SQL, NoSQL, Linux, Unix
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.