Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
• Work closely with business partners to analyze and translate business requirements to functional and systems specifications
• Work closely with internal business and IT groups to define end to end architectural design solutions
• Review existing processes and systems to create and verify level of efforts
• Lead implementation of designs and ensure a quality product goes into production
• Partner with business and systems teams to test and verify overall end to end system functionality on new solutions
• Proactively review system functionality and resolve issues that impact our business and customers
• Provide technical leadership for IT team members in diverse geographical locations onsolutions from project inception to all the way to project completion
• Partner with the systems teams to lead the resolution of production issues
• Provide regular project updates to IT and business leaders about items including operational challenges, performance risks and remediation plans
• Effectively communicate between the business andIT team members at different technical knowledge levels
• Understand end to end business needs and provide system solutions that drive efficiency in business processes
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Bachelor's degree or four or more years’ experience.
Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Experience with Supply Chain Processes
Experience in design thinking and scalable system architecture.
Experience in creating SAP functional specifications
Bachelors in Computer Science.
Strong communication skills
Knowledge in Telecommunication, Supply Chain, SAP, Cloud and Container architecture and Open Source products.
Experience in full E2E testing throughout different supply chain applications
Held team lead roles to drive business and system solutions
In-depth knowledge and understanding of business process flows in SD/MM/FI modules
Knowledge of material, vendor management and mini master across the landscape (all workflow in ERP/Producurement)
ILM archiving knowledge
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Radiant Digital Operations
Visit us at: https://www.radiant.digital/
8229 Boone Blvd, Suite 325 | Vienna, VA 22182.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.