CGI is seeking a talented Jr DBA to join our team. You will be instrumental in helping the CGI team
deliver exceptional quality service to our client. Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be
highly valued in this high profile position. If you are great with juggling different tasks and like working
with smart, talented people, this is the place for you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Document database architecture.
• Maintain/build database schemas, tables, views, and stored procedures.
• Analyze and maintain performance requirements.
• Monitor database systems
• Database maintenance
• Assist developers as needed
• Create ad-hoc and standard reports
• Communicate complex topics to team through both written and oral communications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Possesses SSA suitability clearance
• Experience in creating executive/summary level reports
• Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence including strong data
features and capabilities and how that is implemented for business solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• SQL development background with experience in data mart / data warehouse environments
• Hands on experience using Tableau in a database environment
• Government clearance a plus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.