SureCo Health & Life Insurance Agency, Inc. and its subsidiaries/partners are at the forefront of healthcare change in the U.S. Serving both consumers and businesses, we’re leading the healthcare industry in new care options, technology, and administration opportunities. Established in 2015, we’ve grown from 10 to 100 employees and are experiencing explosive growth. If you enjoy a fast-paced yet family-friendly working environment and you have a passion for healthcare and technology, we’re the company that’s making a difference.
- C# ASP.NET MVC Core or Full framework (3+ years)
- Web Technologies (4+ years)
- Frontend frameworks jQuery, Angular/AngularJS or React or Vue, Bootstrap
- Designing Tools (e.q. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, InProject
- Design User Interface and User Experience
- Experience with Visual Studio (2015+)
- Scrum / Agile environment
- Implement prototypes and mockups
- Knowledge with Git and GitFlow
- Knowledge with CICD, preferably Azure DevOps a strong plus
- Documenting development
- Implement secure code and code security best-practices
- ASP.NET Core 2.2+ a strong plus
- Azure Cloud PaaS a strong plus
- Atlassian JIRA
- Background with SQL Server and database design a strong plus
- HIPAA experience a strong plus
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 development a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems desired
- Can read, speak and write in English
- Great communication skills
- 2+ years overall experience in a paid software frontend role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, accepts direction well, easy to work with
- Ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer for 6-8 hours per work day
- Arriving at work in time, punctual to meetings and appointments
- Available during work hours on-site
- Support operations and their usage of the core applications.
- Refactor source code and database design.
- Enrich existing tools and provide enhancements.
- Implement best-practices for User Interface and User Experience.
- Work with a small team, self-driven, autodidact
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.