Jr. Java Developer
North Atlanta, GA
Responsible for development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for campus unit Georgia Tech Research Institute.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology.
- Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
- Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
- Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Years of experience required for this job: Two to three (2 to 3) years' job related experience
- JDK 1.6+ ,JSP
- Spring 3.x +
- Oracle SQL
- HTML, CSS
- Eclipse or similar IDEs.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Angular 1.x
- Knowledge of ORM tools (JPA, Hibernate etc.)
- Knowledge of workflow based systems and BPMN 2.0 is a plus.
- Knowledge of Activiti workflow engine is a plus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.