The Associate, Technology is a member of the project team who takes responsibility for implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices. This will include coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
• Write Java code based on requirements defined in use cases.
• Develop Object Oriented code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code
• Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications.
• Develop conceptual and technical design including use of Object-Oriented techniques.
• Conduct unit testing and continuous integration
• Develop SQL queries and procedures
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
• Minimum 2 years in custom software development
• Minimum 2 years in Java development
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
• Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java (JDK 1.6 or above) technologies including JSP and Servlets
• Demonstrates ability to use logging frameworks such as Apache Commons, Log4J, java.util.logging package etc.
• Is able to use integrated development environments such as Eclipse , Java Compilers, and build tools like Ant or Maven to develop and troubleshoot issues
• Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
• Good understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing)
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs
• Experience with one or more Java packages such as Hibernate, Spring Framework, or Axis is desirable
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Publicis.Sapient, the Digital Business Transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, is purpose-built to help clients reimagine their business for the digital age, helping ensure what they do has a material impact on their business performance and the experiences of their customers. Publicis.Sapient houses SapientRazorfish and Sapient Consulting—bringing leading digital pioneers, experiences consultants, cutting-edge technologists, and industry experts to partner with our clients.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.