Junior .Net Developer, 2019-3467
Medical Science & Computing (MSC), a Dovel company, is an exciting growth-oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work cooperatively as a member of a software development team to:
• Develop and support new web-based applications as required in meeting the business needs.
• Maintain and enhance the existing web-based applications.
• Collaboratively work with team members on requirements analysis, design, programming, configuration management, accessibility remediation and compliance, and quality assurance testing.
• Develop custom SharePoint web parts;
• Support conversion of LiveLink document management system to MS SharePoint.
• Expertise in MS SharePoint development.
• SQL knowledge (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server).
• OOD/ OOP knowledge.
Additional Desired Skills
• Expertise with Team Foundation Server.
• OpenText LiveLink, Wordpress, IIS.
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Dovel Technologies advances the mission of its customers in health, life sciences, and information management through the integration of technology and domain expertise to deliver technology solutions for highly complex and data-driven environments.
PL/SQL, SQL, NoSQL, AWS, Bash, Powershell, Python, Groovy, Docker
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.