Ten-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We connect millions of employers to freelancers across the globe, helping turn their ideas into reality.
In this role you will be responsible for the end to end management of projects that entrepreneurs and enterprises on Feelancer.com want completed. This includes a wide range of sectors and technologies, from mobile games for solo founders to custom SaaS solutions for small businesses and smart robotic arm designs for NASA.
Liaising with entrepreneurs, enterprises and multiple teams of freelancers is a key aspect of the role. You will be working directly with clients looking to build or expand their business, and will offer technical expertise and recommendations on the best tools for their project. You will also be working with specialist freelancers all around the globe, with a variety of skillsets. You will be responsible for creating the team, managing conflicts and competing interests, and ensuring project delivery both on budget and on deadline.
Your day to day responsibilities will include discussing requirements with employers, writing project specification documents, negotiating prices and features with freelancers, providing technical oversight, managing agile delivery, conducting testing, and more.
If you're a high achiever with talent, interested in technology and entrepreneurship, and looking for something more than a boring job in corporate, this is the job for you.
- Wide knowledge of current web, mobile and other technology trends, tools and standards.
- First-hand development experience coding a website or mobile app.
- Strong communication skills with excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Sense for prioritizing features, making estimates and creating timelines.
- Basic understanding of agile methodologies.
- Basic understanding of UX, copywriting and marketing.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine job. You will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global technology company. And you will help entrepreneurs on our platform build their businesses.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office with a fully-stocked kitchen and bar
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy
- Weekly team lunches
- Regular paid social events, hackathons, and more
For more information see www.freelancer.com/careers
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace that helps employers hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry, and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting, and legal services.
Fully stocked bar; pool and ping pong; games consoles; fully stocked kitchens; open desk seating; small product teams; 3D printers, robots, and drones; TV studio used for live broadcast.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.